Did you know most intelligent lockers can be ordered and installed within an 8 week timeframe? However, there are times when a longer time frame should be considered and planned for.
Longer time frames should be considered when the product you are desiring is a special-order item like rear loading, non-standard locker colors or non-standard locker door layouts according to the manufacturer. It is always a good idea to ask the locker company you are working with if the items you are interested in are special order items.
Campuses desiring prime summer installation dates should also consider giving themselves plenty of time to schedule installations as these time frames are very popular, and are filled on a first-come first-served basis. It is not uncommon for schools installing over 500 lockers and needing a summer installation to start processing paperwork in the beginning of the calendar year to get first pick of summer install dates.
Our Lockers “Did You Know” Series
- Did You Know: Carriers Can Deliver to Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Renovations aren’t a Necessity?
- Did You Know: Less Intelligent Lockers than Mailboxes are Needed?
- Did You Know: You Can Combine Packages and Mail in Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Not All Intelligent Locker Pricing is Equal?
- Did You Know: How Many Intelligent Lockers for a Mail Center?
- Did You Know: Intelligent Lockers Have Color and Branding Options?
- Did You Know: Most Intelligent Lockers Can Be Orders and Installed in 8 Weeks?