Did you know you can combine mail and packages into the same locker for the same recipient? Items placed in Intelligent Lockers do not need to be the same type of item. A mail center can use Intelligent Lockers to place both packages and mail for pick up. These items can be combined into the same locker for the same recipient, or the items can be place separately into different locker doors for different recipients.
Intelligent Lockers can also be used by different departments within the same organization. For example, a bookstore can place books for students into the lockers while IT can use them for delivering devices for pick up all while the mail center is using them for packages and mail.
Our Lockers “Did You Know” Series
- Did You Know: Carriers Can Deliver to Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Renovations aren’t a Necessity?
- Did You Know: Less Intelligent Lockers than Mailboxes are Needed?
- Did You Know: You Can Combine Packages and Mail in Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Not All Intelligent Locker Pricing is Equal?
- Did You Know: How Many Intelligent Lockers for a Mail Center?
- Did You Know: Intelligent Lockers Have Color and Branding Options?
- Did You Know: Most Intelligent Lockers Can Be Orders and Installed in 8 Weeks?