Did you know the major carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL can make deliveries to intelligent lockers for you? When you work with a company like Brynka our intelligent lockers are carrier agnostic — unlike Amazon lockers which only allow Amazon to place packages in the lockers. Currently, this type of intelligent locker solution is being used in apartment buildings and corporations where Carriers are making the delivery of packages into the lockers.
Is your campus mail center currently short staffed? Does an application where the Carriers are helping you by putting into the lockers make sense for your situation? If you think your school would be a good fit, please reach out to us we would love to brainstorm with you.
Our Lockers “Did You Know” Series
- Did You Know: Carriers Can Deliver to Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Renovations aren’t a Necessity?
- Did You Know: Less Intelligent Lockers than Mailboxes are Needed?
- Did You Know: You Can Combine Packages and Mail in Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Not All Intelligent Locker Pricing is Equal?
- Did You Know: How Many Intelligent Lockers for a Mail Center?
- Did You Know: Intelligent Lockers Have Color and Branding Options?
- Did You Know: Most Intelligent Lockers Can Be Orders and Installed in 8 Weeks?