Did you know you can add intelligent lockers without having to do major renovations? Front loading intelligent lockers can be placed on a wall anywhere within your organization. If no wall space is available, you can even place them back to back to create a wall.
Many campuses are replacing traditional mailboxes with intelligent lockers, even in this instance major renovations are not necessary. You can use the existing alcove’s your mailboxes were in to place rear-loading intelligent lockers. Minor renovations may need to be made in this instance, but we can work with you to figure out how best to keep those within your renovation budget.
Our Lockers “Did You Know” Series
- Did You Know: Carriers Can Deliver to Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Renovations aren’t a Necessity?
- Did You Know: Less Intelligent Lockers than Mailboxes are Needed?
- Did You Know: You Can Combine Packages and Mail in Intelligent Lockers?
- Did You Know: Not All Intelligent Locker Pricing is Equal?
- Did You Know: How Many Intelligent Lockers for a Mail Center?
- Did You Know: Intelligent Lockers Have Color and Branding Options?
- Did You Know: Most Intelligent Lockers Can Be Orders and Installed in 8 Weeks?